Saturday, May 3, 2014

Feeling Stupid, and It's Hot

Have you ever done that thing where you're looking for something, and you can't find it so you start blaming the people around you? Yeah, I do that just about every other day, and every time, it's me just carelessly looking or me just being stupid. And yet, I still do it every single time. It's come to a point where it's just embarrassing now. 

My mother bought this fabulous new blender that I was super stoked to use, but then, this morning I couldn't find the blade/cap for the blender. Catastrophe. I know, it was tragic. I literally looked in every possible crevice and cabinent in the kitchen, except, apparently, right next to the blender behind the coffee machine. And so, naturally, being the low person that I am, I blamed the person that helps us clean the house, Lulu. Thirty minutes into my search I was cursing bad things, and I texted her, granted it was a cordial and for the most part, respectful text, asking where she put the blender top. But it wasn't that I was nice about it, it was that I texted her because I was blaming her, because I wanted to be right. And of course, a few hours later, my mom comes home and I ask her, and she's like, "Yeah, I used it and I put it right there." Here I was scrambling all over the kitchen, looking, and what I was searching for was right under my nose the whole time. You have no idea how stupid and bitchy I felt. 

Hopefully, I learned my lesson. 

Oh yeah, it's flippin hot right now. It's the beginning of May, and it's like 88 degrees. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment